Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pomegranate Lemon Spritzer (variation: Pomegranate Lemon Raspberry Spritzer)


I love beer. I love good beer. And the good beer I love has lots of Calories. And good beer loves me (it likes to stick on my stomach & hips & thighs & not let go LOL!)... So I've been experimenting with lower-Calorie cocktails. Follow me all summer for fun, low-Cal drinks! :)


What you need:Citrus vodka (variation: Raspberry vodka)
Plain seltzer
Pomegranate juice
Lemon slices (I prefer organic)
Ice
A double-old-fashioned glass
A shot glass
A liquid measuring cup


How to make it:Place 3-4 ice cubes in a DOF glass.
Add 8 ounces of plain seltzer.
Add 1 shot of citrus (or raspberry) vodka for full-strength (or 1/2 shot for half-strength).
Add 1/2 shot of pomegranate juice.
Squeeze out the juice of 1 slice of lemon into the glass & place the slice in the glass.
Mix well. 


The spritzer made with citrus vodka is very refreshing. Substitute raspberry vodka & the drink is like liquid candy. Enjoy responsibly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment